- The Shoremen (4-5, 2-4 CC) defeated the Green Terror (3-7-1, 0-6 CC), 113-86
Head of the Class: The following athletes won multiple events at the meet:
- Individually, Justin Allen won the 100 breaststroke (59.43). He was also part of the winning 200 medley relay (1:38.04).
- Individually, Paul Van Nevel (Gaithersburg, Md./Poolesville) won the 100 backstroke (53.67). He was also part of the winning 200 medley relay (1:38.04).
Striking Gold: The following athletes won a single event at the meet:
- Grayson Blanchard (Germantown, Md./Seneca Valley) and Adam Halmy (Shenandoah, Texas/College Park) joined Paul Van Nevel and Justin Allen to win the 200 medley relay (1:38.04).
- Brandon Loehmer (Shrewsbury, Pa./Susquehannock), Andrew Gottfried (Berlin, Md./Stephen Decatur), Sam Simacek (Flower Mound, Texas/Marcus) and Owen Long (Hanover, Pa./New Oxford) won the 400 free relay (3:30.67).
Precious Metal: The following athletes finished second or third in an event at the meet:
- Brandon Loehmer finished second in the 1000 free (10:38.08).
- Andrew Gottfried finished second in the 100 butterfly (54.56). He was also third in the 200 free (1:50.80).
- Adam Halmy finished second in the 100 breaststroke (1:05.90). He was also third in the 50 free (23.36).
- Paul Van Nevel finished third in the 200 IM (2:01.89).
- Grayson Blanchard finished third in the 100 free (50.10).
Top of His Game: The following athletes turned in a season-best performance at the meet:
- Brandon Loehmer, 1000 free, 10:38.08
- Andrew Gottfried, 200 free, 1:50.80
- Andrew Gottfried, 100 butterfly, 54.56
- Grayson Blanchard, 100 free, 50.10
- Paul Van Nevel, 100 backstroke, 53.67
- Jeremy Simon, 100 breaststroke, 1:19.67
- Van Nevel, Allen, Blanchard, Halmy; 200 medley relay, 1:38:04
- Loehmer, Gottfried, Simacek, Owen Long; 400 free relay, 3:30.67
Top 10 Worthy: The following athletes achieved a mark that ranks in the program's all-time top 10:
- Andrew Gottfried now ranks seventh in the 100 butterfly (54.56).
- The 200 medley relay (Van Nevel, Allen, Blanchard, Halmy) time of 1:38.04 ranks third all-time.
For the Foes: The following Washington athletes won events at the meet:
- Patrick Elliott won the 200 free (1:46.48) and 500 free (4:53.99).
- Brendan Jones won the 1000 free (10:20.97).
- Cody Weiler won the 50 free (21.61).
- Aiden Sullivan won the 200 IM (1:59.84).
- Tyler Cummings won the 100 butterfly (53.74).
- Kevin Mackenzie won the 100 free (48.17).
Next Up: The Green Terror returns to action at the Centennial Conference Championship hosted by Franklin & Marshall on Friday through Sunday, Feb. 17-19. Action begins at 12 p.m. on Friday and resumes at 11 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday.