- The Bears (4-0, 2-0 CC) defeated the Green Terror (0-2, 0-2 CC) by a score of 57-38.
Head of the Class: The following athletes won multiple events at the meet:
- Individually, Paul Van Nevel won the 200 IM (2:02.05) and 100 backstroke (54.28 seconds). He was also part of the winning 200 medley relay (1:39.51).
- Individually, Jose Pac (Westminster, Md./Inter American) won the 50 free (22.08 seconds). He was also part of the winning 200 medley relay (1:39.51).
Striking Gold: The following athletes won a single event at the meet:
- Adam Halmy (Shenandoah, Texas/College Park) and Grayson Blanchard (Germantown, Md./Seneca Valley) joined Paul Van Nevel and Jose Pac to win the 200 medley relay (1:39.51).
- Brandon Loehmer (Shrewsbury, Pa./Susquehannock) won the 1000 free (10:45.07).
Precious Metal: The following athletes finished second or third in an event at the meet:
- Grayson Blanchard finished second in the 100 butterfly (54.03 seconds). He was also third in the 200 free (1:54.08).
- Adam Halmy finished second in the 100 breaststroke (1:04.36).
- Jose Pac finished second in the 100 free (48.86 seconds).
- Brandon Loehmer finished third in the 500 free (5:16.22).
- Nick Villareal (Fleetwood, Pa./Berks Catholic), Zach Kiick (Gettysburg, Pa./Gettysburg Area), Michael Brant (Wilmington, Del./Cab Calloway School of the Arts) and Sam Simacek (Flower Mound, Texas/Marcus) finished third in the 200 free relay (1:38.74).
Top 10 Worthy: The following athletes achieved a mark that ranks in the program's all-time top 10:
- Jose Pac ranks fourth in the 50 free (22.08) and fifth in the 100 free (48.86).
- The 200 medley relay (Van Nevel, Halmy, Blanchard, Pac) time of 1:39.51 ranks ninth all-time.
For the Foes: The following Ursinus athletes won events at the meet:
- Jake Menzer won the 200 free (1:46.90) and 500 free (4:51.03).
- Colin McNamara won the 100 butterfly (53.95).
- Casey Lear won the 100 free (48.40).
- Jared Krawetz and Travis Venables joined McNamara and Lear to win the 200 free relay (1:29.07).
Next Up: The Green Terror returns to action at Gettysburg on Wednesday. Meet time is 7 p.m.