- The Diplomats (3-4, 3-1 CC) defeated the Green Terror (4-5, 0-5 CC) by a score of 94-81.
Head of the Class: The following athletes won multiple events at the meet:
- Individually, Syd Knadler won the 50 free (24.90) and 100 free (55.11). She was also part of the winning 200 free relay (1:43.61).
- Individually, Kelly Lewis (Montgomery Village, Md./Watkins Mill) won the 200 breaststroke (2:34.78). She was also part of the winning 200 free relay (1:43.61).
Striking Gold: The following athletes won a single event at the meet:
- Samantha Smith (Bangkok, Thailand/International School of Bangkok) and Sara Hegna (Brielle, N.J./Manasquan) joined Kelly Lewis and Syd Knadler to win the 200 free relay (1:43.61).
Precious Metal: The following athletes finished second or third in an event at the meet:
- Sara Hegna finished second in the 200 free (2:04.42) and 200 backstroke (2:17.35).
- Cara Dube (Milford, Conn./Joseph A. Foran) finished second in the 400 IM (4:59.13). She was also third in the 200 backstroke (2:21.35).
- Emma Perdue (Grasonville, Md./Annapolis Area Christian) was second in the 200 breaststroke (2:36.73).
- Samantha Smith finished third in the 50 free (25.90).
- Juliann Rossi (Marriottsville, Md./McDonogh) finished third in the 400 IM (5:01.26).
- Becca Sykes (Collegeville, Pa./Methacton) finished third in the 500 free (5:32.83).
- Carly Deickman (Bishopville, Md./Stephen Decatur) was third in the 200 breaststroke (2:42.48).
Top of Her Game: The following athletes turned in a season-best performance at the meet:
For the Foes: The following Franklin & Marshall athletes won events at the meet:
- Kathy Hirsch won the 200 free (2:03.84).
- Melissa Mullin won the 400 IM (4:49.27).
- Grace Pereles won the 200 butterfly (2:20.62).
- Anna Hess won the 200 backstroke (2:13.98).
- Caroline Fry won the 500 free (5:30.31).
- Hess, Mullin and Pereles joined Erin Fago to win the 200 medley relay (1:55.44).
Next Up: The Green Terror returns to action at Elizabethtown on Saturday. Meet time is 1 p.m.