- The Green Terror (4-5) defeated the Blue Jays (4-7) by a score of 58-24.
Head of the Class: The following athletes won multiple events at the meet:
- Individually, Blair Boyle won the 100 free (56.10 seconds). She was also part of the winning 400 medley (4:28.85) and 400 free (4:01.32) relays.
- Individually, Samantha Smith (Bangkok, Thailand/International School of Bangkok) won the 50 free (25.77 seconds). She was also part of the winning 400 free relay (4:01.32).
Striking Gold: The following athletes won a single event at the meet:
- Joanna Wattenberg (Monrovia, Md./Urbana) won the 1000 free (12:15.74).
- Maddie Gamble (Colora, Md./Rising Sun) won the 200 free (2:07.76).
- Sara Hegna (Brielle, N.J./Manasquan) won the 200 backstroke (2:11.83).
- Carly Deickman (Bishopville, Md./Stephen Decatur) won the 200 breaststroke (2:41.66).
- Emma Perdue (Grasonville, Md./Annapolis Area Christian) was part of both the winning 400 medley (4:28.85) and 400 free (4:01.32) relays.
- Megan Gorsuch and Becca Sykes (Collegeville, Pa./Methacton) joined Boyle and Perdue to win the 400 medley relay (4:28.85).
- Cara Dube (Milford, Conn./Joseph A. Foran) joined Perdue, Smith and Boyle to win the 400 free relay (4:01.32).
Precious Metal: The following athletes finished second or third in an event at the meet:
- Becca Sykes finished second in the 200 free (2:12.63).
- Maddie Gamble finished second in the 500 free (5:49.42).
- Cara Dube finished second in the 200 backstroke (2:18.99).
- Bryn Blanchard (Germantown, Md./Seneca Valley) finished second in the 200 breaststroke (2:42.00).
- Sara Hegna, Joanna Wattenberg, Maddie Gamble and Carly Deickman finished second in the 400 free relay (4:02.60).
- Megan Gorsuch finished third in the 50 free (27.80 seconds).
- Becca Sykes finished third in the 100 free (59.97 seconds).
For the Foes: The following Elizabethtown athletes won events at the meet:
- Sara Lingo won the 400 IM (5:04.56) and 500 free (5:42.54).
Next Up: The Green Terror returns to action at Bryn Mawr on Saturday. Meet time is 1 p.m.