McDaniel (3-6) 131, Elizabethtown (3-7) 106
What: Non-conference women's swimming meet
When: Saturday, Jan. 26
Where: Elizabethtown, Pa.
THE SKINNY STORY
McDaniel won 12 of the 13 events, including both relays, to help top Elizabethtown, 131-106.
• Sara Hegna (Brielle, N.J./Manasquan) led the Green Terror with four wins. Individually, she touched first in the 100 back (1:04.12), 200 back (2:22.27) and 100 fly (1:06.90).
• Blair Boyle (Springfield, N.J./Villa Walsh Academy) added three individual wins of her own to go with a relay victory. She touched won the 50 free (25.69 seconds), 100 free (57.45) and 500 free (5:33.46).
• Carly Deickman (Bishopville, Md./Stephen Decatur) added wins in both breaststroke events, taking the 100 in 1:14.32 and 200 in 2:42.05.
• Cambrie Cooke (Newport News, Va./Menchville) added individual wins in the 200 free (2:06.40) and 400 IM (4:56.51).
• Hegna and Deickman also joined Joanna Wattenberg (Monrovia, Md./Urbana) and Hannah Cehelsky (Sudbury, Mass./Lincoln Sudbury Regional) to win the 400 medley relay (4:28.22).
• Deickman rounded out her four-win day, joining Cehelsky, Boyle and Cooke for a win in the 400 free relay (3:56.16).
FOR THE FOES
• Marin Adams led the Blue Jays with a win in the 200 butterfly (2:25.21).
THE REST OF THE STORY
• Joanna Wattenberg was second in the 200 back (2:26.63) and third in the 100 back (1:06.76).
• Hannah Cehelsky finished second in the 200 free (2:12.00).
• Cambrie Cooke was second in the 200 breast (2:45.18).
THE INSIDE STORY
• Cambrie Cooke's swam a personal-best time of 2:45.18 in the 200 breaststroke.
• The win wrapped up a stretch of three dual meets in four days.
McDaniel returns to action at home against Bryn Mawr on Saturday. Meet time is 1 p.m.