ITHACA, N.Y. – Yusrah Adebayo (Silver Spring, Md./Paint Branch) reset her own program record in the 60 hurdles to lead McDaniel at the 2017 ECAC women's indoor track and field championship hosted by Ithaca on Friday and Saturday.
Record Setter: The following athletes established a new program record at the meet:
- Yusrah Adebayo: 60 hurdles (9.44 seconds).
Top of Her Game: The following athletes turned in a personal-best performance at the meet:
- Nicole Hill (Bowie, Md./Bowie) finished 10th in the 60 prelims with a time of 7.98 seconds.
- Yusrah Adebayo finished 10th in the 60 hurdles prelims with a time of 9.44 seconds.
Top 10 Worthy: The following athletes achieved a mark that ranks in the program's all-time top 10:
- Yusrah Adebayo reset her own program record in the 60 hurdles (9.44 seconds).
- Nicole Hill now ranks fourth in the 60 (7.98 seconds).
- The 4x200-meter relay of Shantae Byro (Baltimore, Md./Northwestern), Yusrah Adebayo, Nicole Hill and Arielle Latourette (Easton, Pa./Easton Area) finished 14th in the race with a time of 1:49.04 and now ranks fifth all-time.
Next Up: The Green Terror opens the outdoor season at the Mary Washington Open on Saturday, Mar. 18.