BALTIMORE, Md. – Kelly Gibson (Yardley, Pa./Pennington [N.J.]) finished ninth in the high jump to lead McDaniel at the Hopkins Invitational in women's outdoor track and field action on Friday.
- The Green Terror did not record a team score at the meet that featured five Division I teams.
Standard Bearer: The following athletes hit Centennial Conference-qualifying marks at the meet:
- Arielle Latourette (Easton, Pa./Easton Area): long jump, finishing 13th with a mark of 4.88 meters; triple jump, finishing 16th with a mark of 9.85 meters.
- Kelly Gibson: high jump, finishing ninth on jumps with a mark of 1.45 meters.
Top of Her Game: The following athletes turned in a personal-best performance at the meet:
- Steph Becker (New Oxford, Pa./New Oxford) posted a time of 5:37.44 in the 1500, finishing 43rd.
- Mollie Murphy (Short Hills, N.J./Millburn) posted a time of 5:56.93 in the 1500, finishing 45th.
- Mable Buchanan (Westminster, Md./North Carroll) posted a time of 6:45.82 in the 1500, finishing 48th.
- Chloe Thompson posted a time of 30.99 seconds in the 200, finishing 39th.
The Best of the Rest: The following also competed at the event:
- Steph Becker: 800, 28th, 2:44.48
- Aahna Reynolds: 100, 38th, 15.03 seconds
- Chloe Thompson: 100, 39th, 15.36 seconds; long jump, 31st, 3.19 meters
- Kelly Gibson: long jump, 28th, 4.07 meters
Next Up: The Green Terror returns to action at the Shippensburg Invitational on Wednesday.