SHIPPENSBURG, Pa. – Shantae Byro (Baltimore, Md./Northwestern) turned in a personal-best in the triple jump to lead McDaniel at the Shippensburg Invitational in women's outdoor track and field action on Wednesday.
- It was a non-scoring meet.
Standard Bearer: The following athletes hit Centennial Conference-qualifying marks at the meet:
- Shantae Byro: 100, finishing eighth in a time of 13.37 seconds; triple jump, finishing sixth with a mark of 10.43 meters.
- Aahna Reynolds: long jump, finishing 14th with a mark of 4.20 meters.
- Libby Dougherty (Cherry Hill, N.J./Cherry Hill West): discus, finishing 16th with a throw of 24.88 meters.
Top 10 Worthy: The following athletes achieved a mark that ranks in the program's all-time top 10:
- Shantae Byro now ranks fifth in the triple jump (10.43 meters).
The Best of the Rest: The following also competed at the event:
- Aahna Reynolds: 100, 12th, 14.95 seconds
- Jamese Word: 200, 10th, 30.46 seconds; 400, ninth, 1:07.75
- Steph Becker: 800, 12th, 2:39.08
- Mollie Murphy: 1500, 12th, 5:54.90; 3000, 17th, 14:28.31
- Lucy Benson: 1500, 13th, 6:10.05; 3000, 18th, 14:28.50
- Mable Buchanan: 1500, 14th, 6:38.47; 3000, 16th, 14:28.07
- Libby Dougherty: shot put, 16th, 8.43 meters; hammer, 18th, 23.66 meters; javelin, 13th, 17.44 meters
Next Up: The Green Terror returns to action at the Mason-Dixon Invitational hosted by Gettysburg on Saturday.