Dickinson (5-11, 4-5 CC) 3, McDaniel (4-12, 2-8 CC) 0
What: Centennial Conference (CC) field hockey game
When: Wednesday, Oct. 24
Where: Westminster, Md.
THE SKINNY STORY
Dickinson scored in the fourth minute and took advantages of its opportunities in the second half for a 3-0 win over McDaniel.
• Paige Ford (Edgewater, Md./South River) made three saves in goal.
FOR THE FOES
• Chelsea Kramer scored two goals for the Red Devils.
THE REST OF THE STORY
• Chelsea Kramer collected a loose ball off a rebound and knocked it high and in from the right side just 3:28 into the game for a 1-0 lead.
• Jillian Beemond hit Marie Laverdiere with a short pass at the top of the arc that she blasted home in the 46th minute for a 2-0 lead.
• Kramer set the final score off a pass from Katy Kalady in the 60th minute.
THE INSIDE STORY
• Dickinson finished with an 8-5 edge in shots. Each team had just two attempts in the second half.
• The Red Devils had a 7-4 advantage in penalty corners.
McDaniel concludes the season at Albright on Saturday. Game time is 5:30 p.m.