NEW YORK, N.Y. – The 4x400-meter relay finished sixth with a program-record time to lead McDaniel at the Eastern College Athletic Conference (ECAC) Division III Men's Indoor Track and Field Championship hosted at the New Balance Track and Field Center at the New York Armory on Friday and Saturday.
- The Green Terror finished tied for 24th with seven points. Stevenson won the title with 86 points in a field that had 32 scoring teams.
Making a Point: The following athletes also earned points at the meet:
- The 4x400-meter relay of Caleb White (Glen Burnie, Md./Baltimore City College), Miky Kisi (Baltimore, Md./Archbishop Curley), Kai Samuels (Pasadena, Md./Northeast) and Alex Panagakos (Hampstead, Md./North Carroll) finished sixth with a time of 3:27.86.
- Billy Emerson (Germantown, Md./Watkins Mill) finished sixth in the shot put with a throw of 14.40 meters.
- Gavin Gibson (Newark, Del./Sanford) finished eighth in the 800 with a time of 1:57.76, finishing just 0.27 seconds shy of bettering his program record. It ranks second on the all-time performance list.
Record Setter: The following athletes established a new program record at the meet:
- The 4x400-meter relay of White, Kisi, Samuels and Panagakos turned in the best time in program history with the combined time of 3:27.86.
Top 10 Worthy: The following athletes achieved a mark that ranks in the program's all-time top 10:
- Kai Samuels now ranks fifth in the 500 with his time of 1:09.07, finishing 10th.
- Miky Kisi now ranks eighth in the 500 with his time of 1:09.71, finishing 12th.
The Best of the Rest: The following also competed at the event:
- Alex Panagakos: 800, 10th, 1:59.06
Next Up: The Green Terror opens the outdoor season at the Goucher Invitational on Mar. 24.