McDaniel finishes sixth at Revolutionary Classic
What: Revolutionary Classic in women's golf action
When: Saturday-Sunday, Oct. 12-13, 2019
Where: Chesapeake Bay Golf Club – Rising Sun, Md.
THE SKINNY STORY
McDaniel posted a 36-hole score of 819 that included a second-round score of 401 to place sixth out of nine complete teams at the Revolutionary Classic hosted by Ursinus.
• Meg Schlesinger (Frederick, Md./Urbana) finished sixth overall in her first stroke-play event of the season. She posted a round of 84 on Saturday before carding a round of 82 on Sunday to finish with a score of 166.
FOR THE FOES
• Eastern won the team title with a score of 648 (337-311).
• Jefferson's Melissa Landis claimed medalist honors with a score of 151 (73-78).
THE REST OF THE STORY
• Zoey Nichols (Princess Anne, Md./Washington Academy) finished 27th overall with a score of 192. She carded a round of 93 over the first 18 holes and 99 over the second 18.
• Sera McClintock (West Chester, Pa./West Chester East) was 38th overall, posting matching rounds of 110 to finish with a score of 220.
• Mollie Riner (Hanover, Pa./South Western) rounded out the Green Terror competitors with a score of 241 (131-110) to place 40th.
McDaniel opens the spring at its own McDaniel Spring Invitational on Saturday and Sunday, Mar. 28-29.