McDaniel (13-5-1) 5, FDU-Florham (17-7-2) 1
What: ECAC Division III women's soccer tournament semifinals
When: Saturday, Nov. 17
Where: Westminster, Md.
THE SKINNY STORY
McDaniel netted four goals in the second half to down FDU-Florham 5-1 and move into the finals of the ECAC Div. III tournament.
• Hannah Schepers (Port Deposit, Md./St. Mark's) scored two goals.
• Lindsey Farrell (Towson, Md./Loch Raven) recorded two assists.
• Kristen Worry (Lancaster, Pa./Lampeter-Strasburg) tallied a goal and an assist.
FOR THE FOES
• Erika Pita scored the lone goal for the Devils.
THE REST OF THE STORY
• Maddie Schwartz (Lancaster, Pa./Hempfield) staked the Green Terror to a 1-0 first-half lead, finishing a cross from Lindsey Farrell in the 22nd minute.
• Hannah Schepers finished a second Farrell assist in the 63rd minute.
• Erika Pita closed the deficit to one just a minute later.
• Schepers, however, finished a Kristen Worry feed in the 76th minute to reestablish the two-goal edge.
• Kristen Worry and Annie Marshall (Ijamsville, Md./Oakdale) set the final margin with unassisted goals in the 80th and 85th minutes, respectively.
THE INSIDE STORY
• This will be McDaniel's second ECAC tournament final appearance, also reaching the title game in 2014.
• The Green Terror finished with a 23-9 advantage in shots.
• McDaniel also had an 8-6 edge in corner kicks.
McDaniel will play either Albright or Wilkes in Sunday's final. Game time is 12 p.m.