McDaniel (11-2, 5-1 CC) 2, Bryn Mawr (5-6, 0-5 CC)
What: Centennial Conference (CC) women's soccer game
When: Saturday, Oct. 12
Where: Lancaster, Pa.
THE SKINNY STORY
McDaniel scored twice in a 2-minute, 15-second span of the second half to capture a 2-0 win at Bryn Mawr.
• Maddie Schwartz (Lancaster, Pa./Hempfield) broke up the shutout off a corner kick in the 64th minute.
FOR THE FOES
• Carlie Hensen and Grecia Prieto split time in goal. Hensen made three first-half saves while Prieto had four saves in the second half.
THE REST OF THE STORY
• Kristen Worry (Lancaster, Pa./Lampeter-Strasburg) found Maddie Schwartz on a corner kick. Schwartz was able to finish her team-leading ninth goal for a 1-0 lead at the 63:22 mark.
• Just over two minutes later, Allie Titus (Frederick, Md./Gov. Thomas Johnson) found Hannah Schepers (Port Deposit, Md./St. Mark's) to double the lead.
THE INSIDE STORY
• With the victory, head coach Sandy Lagana recorded her 100th win with the Green Terror. She is 100-41-13 in her eighth season at McDaniel.
• The victory was the fifth straight by the Green Terror. McDaniel now has winning streaks of six and five this season.
• The Green Terror finished with advantages of 23-1 in shots and 7-1 in corner kicks.
• Maddie Schwartz now has 62 career points to move into the top 10 in program history.
McDaniel returns to action at home against No. 6 Johns Hopkins on Wednesday. Game time is 3:30 p.m.